This blog exists as a means of making me accountable for my writing, although it hasn't really for the last two years. I remain hopeful. Also, this is my vent-space. A place to talk about issues that matter to me. If something matters to you, join the conversation.

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Day Two

Just about to sit down to write. I am reworking my beginning and completely changing the narrative style. Originally I was writing the entire story only in journal entries made by my protag, now I will be using mostly third person narrative, with periodic journal enties mixed in. I also have worked out a major plot point, more on that later.

Some notes on things to come: Expect a poll question soon, also more zombie pics from the web. I would also like to put the call out to anyone interested in submitting any zombie fanart, I will post it.

No comments:

Post a Comment