This blog exists as a means of making me accountable for my writing, although it hasn't really for the last two years. I remain hopeful. Also, this is my vent-space. A place to talk about issues that matter to me. If something matters to you, join the conversation.

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Day One







Just a few thoughts and pictures. I have been briefly surfing the web, searching for some cool pics and links to post. I am doing a little research for my story as well (kinda two birds one stone thing.) I am looking for something that a male zombie might find attractive in a female zombie, trust me it will make sense later if it doesn't now. By all means, link anything you might come across. I have a link http://www.zombiepinups.com/ and a few of pics I found.

No comments:

Post a Comment