This blog exists as a means of making me accountable for my writing, although it hasn't really for the last two years. I remain hopeful. Also, this is my vent-space. A place to talk about issues that matter to me. If something matters to you, join the conversation.

Saturday, November 21, 2009

Amazingly productive today


So I've had a great day. I started by dusting off the old laptop and getting it ready to work on. I changed my wallpaper to something more zombie appropriate. I found it at jgero.wordpress.com. Seems like a good place for several wallpapers, and he has an interesting blog, although I have trouble getting how he can be both an atheist and an agnostic. Perhaps I'll ask. Probably won't. I also updated my twitter backgraound with a zombie theme that I found on twitrounds.com. Check out my twitter page for a look. The link is below. Follow me while you're there. Then I actully got to writing. I wrote about seven pages, not sure how many words that is, but whatever it is, it's about 25 percent more than I had before. I feel like I'm rolling now, and with the week off of school, I would like to repeat today's output as often as possible for as long as possible. Now, should I release some pages here? What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment